Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 switches off constantly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my daughter an Ace 3 for Christmas. We set it up but it kept switching off and would only come back on if plugged into the charger(even when it has a fully charged battery). We put it away and forgot about it thinking that we just needed to read the online manual. I’ve finally got round to looking at it again and have read the online manual and tried everything recommended online to try to fix the issue. It still never stays on for more than half an hour at a time and then does not respond to tapping the screen or pressing the buttons. It’s pretty much unusable as you have to connect it to the charger to make it come back on!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Madsandstan.

Thank you for informing us about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ace 3 and for the troubleshooting steps you’ve performed.

To resolve battery issues, we recommend following these instructions.

If you followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes