Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace 3 with no screen, only vibrations

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter has had her Ace 3 for two months. The screen has now gone off, but when you touch the sides of the watch, it vibrates.

I have plugged in, tried syncing but no improvement. I’ve also tried pressing the sides and holding until you see a smiley face but still it doesn’t fix the issue and show the screen.

My daughter is unhappy now and I don’t know how the solve the issue.

can anyone help?

Thanks

CaBax

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CaBax. I'm sorry to hear that your daughter's Ace 3 screen has gone off. 

Please try restarting the tracker:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  3. Press and hold the button or buttons on your tracker for 5 seconds.
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

If these steps don't work, you can follow @Odyssey13's advise. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @CaBax. I'm sorry to hear that your daughter's Ace 3 screen has gone off. 

Please try restarting the tracker:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  3. Press and hold the button or buttons on your tracker for 5 seconds.
  4. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

If these steps don't work, you can follow @Odyssey13's advise. 

Best Answer