Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace displays an exclamation mark

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I just bought  a ace Fitbit in February of this year. My Fitbit was fine then I got an exclamation mark inside a battery message on the screen of the fit bit. I've tried everything and restarting it but nothing works. It still vibrates. Is there anything that can be done?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@kinahkin Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Ace since it's displaying an exclamation mark. I appreciate the time you spent while trying the restart process.

I'd like you to try one more workaround that has been helpful. Please clean the contacts of your Fitbit Ace and charging cable with a cotton swab and a little bit of alcohol. This will remove any dust that the contacts accumulate. After this, charge the tracker on another USB port for 2-3 hours and see if the exclamation mark disappears.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Just plug it into a computer with the usb part charging thing then u wait.

Best Answer

@PrincessSamara Thank you so much for your help and contribution.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board, where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn’t help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I'm sorry to hear that can't tell you much more.😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @kinahkin and @PrincessSamara, thank you for your replies. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

@kinahkin I am sorry to hear the issue persists, I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. 

@PrincessSamara thank you for your efforts to help!

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes