Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace is not connecting through Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the following problem. My child's Ace was connected to my account on my laptop, but the laptop crashed. Now we have a new laptop and I want to connect the Ace to my account on the fitbit app on the new laptop (Windows10). The trouble is: the laptop can find the Ace on Bluetooth but can not connect to it. 
I already tried restarting the Ace (by pushing three times on the button of the charge cable, I ytried turning Bluetooth off and on on the laptop, but it doesn' t change a thing:
my laptop still can not connect to the Ace, so I can't add it to my account, can't sync, add alarms etc.

I truly hope that someone from the Fitbit Support can help us with this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @irenera,

If you want to get in touch with Support directly, the best way to do so is through the link at the bottom of this page.  Moderators aren't here all the time so your question may get missed.  Chat, email, or Twitter with Fitbit seems to work best, I believe (at least for me).

With that said, are there any other Bluetooths on when you try to connect the Ace to the laptop?  How about other Fitbits?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @DramaQueenDiva , I just mailed Support.
No other fitbit devices here, nor other Bluetooth. I'm guessing the device is still connected to my broken laptop, and can'ty connect to another. Hopefully the Support team can help me, otherwise it's just not possible to use the Ace, the time and alarms just aren't right...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@irenera welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the connection issues that your Fitbit Ace is experiencing with your new laptop, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they reached you via email recently.

Please check out your email account in order to follow up on your case.

Thank you for your help @DramaQueenDiva.

I'll be around if any question arises! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes