Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace logo keeps blinking after charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The ace is completely charged. I've reset the ace several times (by clicking the button three times). The logo keeps flashing and tapping doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that the Fitbit Ace keeps flashing the Fitbit logo. Thank you for letting me know that the tracker is fully charged. I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue and would like to confirm if you've set up the Fitbit Ace already? Please find more information in this help article: How do I set up Fitbit Ace devices?

Let me know how it goes!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The Ace was already set up prior to this. Right now I tried to set it
up again but the phone doesnt see the device. Right now, the logo
doesnt even come on and the device doesnt seem to charge when I plug
it in (ie. I dont get a buzz when I connect the device)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. A few factors can cause the tracker to stop charging and I recommend trying the troubleshooting tips from this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? This article may contain the steps you tried already, but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Please keep me posted.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your response. I have already done all the steps listed in the
linked doc.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update @SunsetRunner. 

I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes