Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace not buzzing at 10000 steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My child's Ace buzzes to remind her to move, but doesnt celebrate or buzz when she reaches her daily step target. Is this something her Ace should be doing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Awesome @RachMag, thanks for sharing this update, it's good to know that is now working properly. If you haven't done so already, we'd also like to invite you to participate in the discussions forum of the Community. You can do so by clicking here

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@RachMag I noticed that you joined our Fitbit Community recently. Welcome aboard! I'm sorry to hear that your child's Ace is not vibrating when reaching the daily goal. Please check out the app and make sure that the daily goal is set to the number of daily steps goal properly. If the number is correct and your child is reaching that number of steps, please restart your child's Ace as described in this help article and then see if the issue gets fixed the next time that your child reaches the goal.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi.
Thank you for the welcome. I have reset the fitbit but it still didnt buzz. (I did this yesterday morning) Not sure what to do next.

Thanks

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@RachMag Thank you for getting back and trying the restart process! If your child's Ace is still unable to buzz when reaching the daily goal, please try setting up the Ace as a new device and let me know if the issue gets fixed.

See you later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I installed the update and it buzzed! Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @RachMag, thanks for sharing this update, it's good to know that is now working properly. If you haven't done so already, we'd also like to invite you to participate in the discussions forum of the Community. You can do so by clicking here

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer