Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace not working unless on charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my daughters ace is 7 months old and now isn’t working unless on the charger, I have cleaned the charger connectors and tried trouble shooting multiple time and neither have worked for longer than 5 minutes. 

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Girl-momx2 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your daughter's Fitbit Ace since it's not taking a charge and turns off when you unplug it from the charger. By the way, thank you for cleaning the contacts and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information on my end, I'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you tried besides cleaning the contacts.

In the meantime, please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. It may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the ones that haven't been performed. Once you've tried the steps, charge your daughter's Fitbit Ace for 2-3 hours and see if it stays charged after unplugging it.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, we have tried all of the listed steps with no luck, what would you recommend next, we’ve only had this ace for a few months it’s kind of disappointing for it not to be working. Also she has never had it submerged in water, her and I discussed this when she got the band.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Girl-momx2 I'm sorry for the late response. However, since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes