Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace's and Alta's "faces" are too large!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tiny wrists so the Alta's 5.5" bands are too large. People on the forum asked for smaller Fitbits. Several wanted the unit or "face" to be smaller so it doesn't extend beyond the width of our wrists. Yet I read that the only size difference between the Alta and the Ace is that shorter wrist bands are available. Apparently, the "face" is the same size. That still wouldn't make my Alta HR more comfortable.

Can Fitbits be made that are smaller overall? Or did someone misinterpret the specs? I couldn't find the size of the face in the specs and another community member said that.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@NanBee the Ace band is size x-small designed for wrists between 5" and 6.34". The tracker itself is the same as the Alta, about 3.5", you can see this in @ErickFitbit's post here. The Ace doesn't include heart rate, so the width of the tracker itself is slightly smaller than your Alta HR.  I'll pass along your feedback about wanting a smaller tracker. Perhaps the Flex 2 which is slightly smaller would work better for you, though it doesn't have the clock face.   

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@NanBee the Ace band is size x-small designed for wrists between 5" and 6.34". The tracker itself is the same as the Alta, about 3.5", you can see this in @ErickFitbit's post here. The Ace doesn't include heart rate, so the width of the tracker itself is slightly smaller than your Alta HR.  I'll pass along your feedback about wanting a smaller tracker. Perhaps the Flex 2 which is slightly smaller would work better for you, though it doesn't have the clock face.   

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've returned my Fitbit and hope some manufacturer will design a smaller fitness tracker that will fit me.

Best Answer