Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace turns off all of a sudden

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased an ace 8 months ago brand new. Worked fine and was well taken care of. In the last 2 weeks it will just randomly shut off and the only way I've found to turn it back on is to attach it to its charger. When it comes back on it's on an old day, time, and step count. I can pull it off the charger and it still reads that it's being charged, and then will completely shut back off? Anyone have any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@CL9 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Ace since it turns off all of a sudden.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your Fitbit Ace for 2-3 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought that artice was going to fix my issue,  it seemed to be staying on. My son wore it to bed and when he woke up it wouldn't turn on and now it wont turn on even when I plug it in. It will vibrate but nothing shows up on the screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CL9 I'm sorry for the late response. However, since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes