Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace will not reset and won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After many attempts to reset/restart it still won't turn on. When I plug it in to the charger I can push the button 3 time it will vibrate but nothing happens after that.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Locketite welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Ace since it won't turn on even though you have put it on the charger and restarted it before contacting our forums.

Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

How long does it take to get the support team to get back to you? I still have no answers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Locketite thank you for getting back! Regarding your question, our team within 24-48 hours after the case was escalated. Please check out your email account. Also, check out the spam or junk mail since there are emails that get to those folders.

Let me know if you received it! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still haven't received any email regarding this issue.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Locketite I got in touch with our Support team and was told that they sent an email on September the 5th requesting the email address that is linked to your Fitbit account. Please reply to that email with the information and they'll be happy to follow up.

I'll be around if you have any questions! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes