Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace with a battery icon and exclamtion point

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son got a Fitbit Ace for his birthday, which had to be sent back because it would never connect to a device. So he was sent a replacement which worked great for a couple of weeks.

First, the date on the screen was showing a day ahead. This was fixed after syncing. The next day, there was a battery with an exclamation point on the screen. After charging for day and half, the battery was only 75% full. Has anyone else had issues like this with an Ace?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@ArnieArnold Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your son's Ace displays an exclamation mark.

Please restart the Ace as described in this help article. This will refresh the tracker internally. Once you've done this, let the battery to drain completely and finally, charge it for 2-3 hours and see if the exclamation mark disappears.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello JuanJo,

I followed the steps to restart the Fitbit and nothing happens. When I tap the screen, I still get the battery exclamation symbol. Thank you assisting me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ArnieArnold Thank you for getting back and trying the restart process that was shared previously. Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes