Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace won't charger properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughters Fitbit Ace won't charger properly.  It gets to 3/4 and sometimes shows full battery then as soon as I remove from the charger it just dies.  I have cleaned the charger and back of back of watch.  I have tried the reset of pressing 3 times.  I have left on the charger over night.  Nothing is working.  As soon as I remove from the charger within a minute it just dies.  Its only 2 months old.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@dunbaaj Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I appreciate the time you've taken in order to fix the charging issues that your daughter's Ace is experiencing. I'd just like to know if you have tried other USB ports of your computer. If you already tried all the USB ports, let me know and I'll be glad to assist you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I have tried several other ports.

Alicia

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@dunbaaj Thank you for getting back and letting me know that you tried other USB ports. Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team and they'll be contacting you via email soon in order to follow up and provide a solution.

You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

did you get this resolved? I am having the same problem with my son’s Ace. It’s fully charged but once disconnected from the charger it won’t turn on? We’ve only had it since Christmas .

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wasn’t able to get it fixed so they are sending me a new one.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

@CarolineT77 Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response and I'm also sorry to hear that your son's Ace is not responsive even though is fully charged.

If you haven't done so, please restart the Ace as described in this help article. This will refresh your tracker internally. After this, clean the contacts of your the Ace and charger with a cotton swab. Finally, charge the tracker for 2 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

@dunbaaj I'm sorry to hear that the issue couldn't be fixed. However, I'm so glad to hear that a replacement unit has been sent. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'll be around if more assistance is needed!

Best Answer
0 Votes