Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace won't turn on and charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchased an Ace for my son for his bday and he had 2 weeks before it died.  From what I saw he was extremely careful, it as not in water etc.  On start up it looked like a bunch of pixelated dots and then started working once or twice more.  No it doesn't start up even when connecting to charger and going through the restart process. I no longer have the packaging to return - do I need to just buy a new one?  Not sure that I am willing to wast another $50+.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@matthew5c welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your son's Fitbit Ace since it won't turn on or take a charge.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains the restart process but you can skip it and proceed with the rest. After this, charge your Ace for 2-3 hours and see if it come back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just realized I never responded.  I had already tried these steps, none of which worked and have given up on the fitbit ace, which my son is not happy about since he only had it for a couple of weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@matthew5c thank you for getting back. I'm also sorry for the late response. However, since the recommended troubleshooting steps didn't fix the issue, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes