Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Guardian to my daughters account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I add her mum as a guardian, next to her name all I get is a clock symbol come up and nothing happens. It seems that won't go away. Her mum has no notifications either to accept being a guardian or anything. Can't seem to reset it either or under the clock that is showing next to her name.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @OzBrewer 

To add a family member or guardian to your family account, first add them as a friend on Fitbit. (Please note that a total of 11 individuals can be part of a family account) After they confirm the friend request: (which is the clock symbol you see) tap your profile picture, then tap My Family (Make sure you are in Family View) Find the Invite Members or Add Guardians option, and tap the name of the person you want to invite. They’ll receive an email and notification in the Fitbit app inviting them to join the family account.

From your description your mom only has to now accept the friends request.

For more information look here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2347.htm

😃Please let me know if this gave you the best answer to your question. Please let me know.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @OzBrewer 

To add a family member or guardian to your family account, first add them as a friend on Fitbit. (Please note that a total of 11 individuals can be part of a family account) After they confirm the friend request: (which is the clock symbol you see) tap your profile picture, then tap My Family (Make sure you are in Family View) Find the Invite Members or Add Guardians option, and tap the name of the person you want to invite. They’ll receive an email and notification in the Fitbit app inviting them to join the family account.

From your description your mom only has to now accept the friends request.

For more information look here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2347.htm

😃Please let me know if this gave you the best answer to your question. Please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes