Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a member who does not have a cellphone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I want to add my mother to our family account. She is 74 and does not have a cellphone, she uses the laptop to keep track of her data via the fitbit.com dashboard.

Can I add her as a member? The link in the membership email only goes to the app store. We really want her to be part of the family account though.

Best regards,

Jennifer

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @JenniferFiona! She certainly can. If she has a newer computer (certain macs and windows 10 pcs) with a bluetooth connection, she can download Fitbit connect to sync her tracker directly. If not, you could sync her tracker for her periodically. Also, I believe that an older computer with any bluetooth dongle will do the trick for syncing.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @JenniferFiona! She certainly can. If she has a newer computer (certain macs and windows 10 pcs) with a bluetooth connection, she can download Fitbit connect to sync her tracker directly. If not, you could sync her tracker for her periodically. Also, I believe that an older computer with any bluetooth dongle will do the trick for syncing.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

@JenniferFiona It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up and would like to know if your mother could be added to your Family Account after following the great tips that my friend @MakMak recommended.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer