Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Crashing once i click sleep tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Could not able to get the sleep tracking info of my kid's ace. The app is getting crashed always i click the Sleep tracking information. I have tried with various android devices. Same app is working good with my Versa. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@ohmkumar80 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit app crashes every time you want to view your kid's sleep info. Please make sure that your phone has the most recent app version installed. If so, please do the following: log out of the Fitbit app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. Finally, go to your kid's view in order to check out their sleeping information and see if the app works fine.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

@JuanJoFitbit Thanks for your reply. I am using Samsung S8 with auto update turned on. I just cross checked and it's having the latest version of Fitbit App(2.83 - Nov 14, 2018). From Nov 23, 2018 (When i bought) i thought it was the compatibility issues with Samsung S8. Yesterday I have installed the app in completely Factory restored Moto X Play and got the same issue. I have a web dashboard for my Versa. Is there any way i can view the stat for Ace? Please suggest.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since yesterday I've the dame issue, even afterparty restarting everyting. What can we do to resolve this issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me try it was my Galaxy J7 Sky Pro and see if I have the same issue, and I'll report back about the results.  My mom needs to charge her Ace, so once she does, we'll see what happens.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Its a serious bug. Fitbit please fix it. 

I bought this especially to track my kid's sleeping pattern. Now i am not able to see it as the app crashes. Kids don't have account like adult, so i can not see on the computer too. 

I even tried,

1. Switch to kids account.

2. Give access to sleep data to friends. I made sure there is no other friend in the account.

3. I logged into my acccount in computer. Technically i should be able to see the data right?

I would expect Fitbit to give some kind of quick fix, while they are fixing the bug at the root level.

Thanks. 

Appreciate any help.

i use Motorola Moto X Pure edition Android 7.0 phone. 

Fitbit App ver 2.83

It worked for me 7 - 10 days. It started crashing since 2 days. 

I deleted the Ace from family account and tried to create a separate account. But it does not work. Fitbit Ace is designed especially for kids and it works only with parents account. 

Now, I have no way to see my kid's sleep data because of this bug.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@csripriyan Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Thank you for reporting this issue. Our team is currently looking and working on this and expect to have a solution soon. Once there is a solution available, we'll make sure to post it in the Community.

I appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There has not been officially any notice that updating to new version on Android would fix the issue. 

However, I updated to ver 2.84 few days back. The app is not crashing when i check my child's sleep data. Thats a good thing 🙂

But i would keep my fingers crossed and continue using for few more days before concluding it really works.

@ohmkumar80 @Freyadr @DramaQueenDiva Just try your luck 🙂

Best Answer
Wow!! It's working..👍

Ohmkumar Jayaprakash
Best Answer

@csripriyan @ohmkumar80 Thank you for posting the update here. I'm glad to hear that your Fitbit app is working now.

I'd like to invite you guys to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes