Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing prior days info correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I want to view prior days activity, the sleep info AND steps walked info does not show correctly. It uses that's days info... Not the info from the previous day(s) 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Goonybird , When you scroll back through the days only the top tile (with basic info) updates.  So your step info should change, but you sleep info will remain static.

If you click on the sleep "tile" it will show you all previous data.

An update to the app, which is now gradually rolling out to users, is die to change this, so all data will update when scrolling back to previous days.  You should get your update soon.  As mentioned, in the meantime, you can see all previous data by selecting  each individual stat, and clicking on it.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@Goonybird Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit app since it's not showing the steps and sleep info properly on previous days activity.

I'd just like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after following the great information that shared my friend @Julia_G. If you found her post helpful, please accept it as a solution.

As a side note, in case persists, please provide a screenshot of the page that shows the wrong information and the current day so we can compare and further investigate.

Looking forward to your response! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Goonybird You are very welcome! I'm glad to hear that the information shared above was helpful.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes