Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New Ace won't display readout off charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So is this Fit Bit broken? It shows full charge, the readout works only when on the charger, however.

Supporting info:

Just received Fit Bit Ace and opened package.  I followed the instructions, setup and account, charged FitBit and removed from charger after its read-out was a full battery symbol.  Once we remove it from the charger, we tried the double tap, and nothing happens.  Tried one tap, nothing happens.  It IS tracking steps (because its showing up on the app) but the readout refused to display when its not on the charger. Tried to re-start the Fit Bit with the three presses of the button on the charge, while charging, but had no success with it ever restarting (at least I never was able to get the FitBit logo to appear as stated would be the indicator it restarted).  After several attempts when its on the charger, it will start to cooperate, but as soon as its removed from it, nothing.

I need help or a replacement from the Fit Bit gods.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@MelissaDenney Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'll be glad to help you with the issue that your Ace is experiencing since it's not turning on when you remove it from the charger. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. It contains the restart process but you can skip it since you already tried it before. Let me know if this fixes the issue.

Keep me posted! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes