Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Add my Child to Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter received an Ace3 for Xmas. I've tried all the suggested solutions with no luck. This product is a steaming pile of **ahem**. Very disappointed. Shocked by how many other people have had the same issue.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Return it. Google has no intention to fix the problem and they give false work arounds that achieve nothing.

Best Answer

Yes! I got my son one. He is 9, and there is no luck in getting his Fitbit to work. It keeps coming up as error since he is under 13 or the app gives me the runaround. It says you need a parent, I click ok, then the next page says you need a google account I click yes, done then it takes me back to “you need a paren”t. Just an endless circle of misery. 

Best Answer

Has anyone successfully managed this as we already control his tablet via Google family but won't let me add his ace to my phone or his tablet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check out the other thread here at FitBit - although it was marked as "resolved" many people are back on saying it's not.  https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ace-Family-Accounts/Can-t-add-children-to-family-account/td-p/539676...

Best Answer
0 Votes