Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Sleep and Step tiles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought my son ace 2, his iPad has ios13.5 and his sleep tile and steps tile are not highlighted so we can’t install them. We have uninstalled and installed again, no joy. What can we do, I have a very unhappy 8 year old. Omera

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Omera.

I am sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties with adding sleep and step tiles to your son's app dashboard. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. If you've already set up the tracker, please confirm the steps to add tiles after switching to kid view:

1. Tap the Discover tab > Health and Fitness Stats.
2. Tap the stat you want to add, and tap Add to Today.

You can find more information about the Fitbit app at How do I use the Fitbit app?

If you continue experiencing difficulties, please let me know the additional details of the issue. I will be glad to investigate further.

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thank you for your reply. But like I mentioned the tiles are not highlighted so I can’t even select them. I have deleted and installed the app numerous times. I have restarted the watch numerous times, I have used different iPads and different iPhones but the tile won’t highlight for me to select it. 

please help me. 

my son is very upset.

omera 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Omera, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I am sorry that you are going through this situation. I recommend confirming that the Ace 2 is paired properly to your son´s account. Please do the following:

1. Tap the Today tab and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap My Family.
  3. Under your child’s name, tap Switch to Kid View.
  4. Tap your son´s profile picture and check if you see Ace 2 tracker connected to the account.

Looking forward to your response. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes