Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pair Ace Fitbit to my child's account.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a parent account and made a child account. After following the directions I still see no place that says pair my child's Fitbit.  A little frustrated but probably my mistake.  Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Poppi31 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Let me go ahead and help you with your inquiry about the Ace setup process for your child. Please make sure that you are following the steps as they're listed in this help article. This includes how to set up your child's Fitbit Ace.

Let me know if you need more assistance! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Poppi31 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Let me go ahead and help you with your inquiry about the Ace setup process for your child. Please make sure that you are following the steps as they're listed in this help article. This includes how to set up your child's Fitbit Ace.

Let me know if you need more assistance! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Thank you.  I saw that information.  I have paired with my iphone and it is working now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Poppi31 I'm so glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes