Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up Ace 2, keeps getting stuck at Finding Tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sons Ace 2 mysteriously got deleted off of my iPhone. My iPhone XS Max is up to date as well. I have turned off my Versa Fitbit as to not interfere with the pairing process. When I go to Bluetooth on my phone the Ace is there but I don’t even have an option to connect it. In the Fitbit app it finds it but keeps getting stuck at Finding Tracker. I have restarted the Ace 2, the app, my phone, even my Versa. Nothing is working. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Megansa24fan. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I am sorry to hear you're unable to pair your son's Ace 2 as the process is getting stuck at "Finding tracker". Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend doing the following:

1. Connect the tracker to the charger.
2. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
3. Force quit the Fitbit app and verify if it is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
4. Please confirm the steps to restart the tracker: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
5. Try to set up the tracker again: How do I set up Ace or Ace 2 for my child?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes