Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't switch to kid's view

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been unable to switch to kids view on my phone for about 2 weeks now. It is incredibly frustrating, as my son enjoys participating in challenged etc and is unable to. I am feeling very discouraged by the lack of solutions. I have tried shutting down my phone, logging out, logging back in. NOTHING works. We have no access to his account. 

sounds like this is a common solution. What is the resolution???

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @bmbarnes21.

I am sorry to hear you're unable to switch to kid view for about 2 weeks. I am sorry that you are going through this situation, I totally understand how you are feeling as your son enjoys participating in challenges. Thanks for trying to resolve this and I am here to help. Our team has recently released a new version of the Fitbit app. Please make sure you have downloaded the new version by following these instructions. Let me know if you continue experiencing any difficulties. 

For more information about the Fitbit family account, see How do I manage my Fitbit family account?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The update fixed my issue. Of course ... now it gets hung up switching BACK to Parent View. Argggg.

Best Answer
0 Votes

we’re beyond frustrated as well!

Best Answer
0 Votes