Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child account not deleted

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't been able to join the family account my wife created because I already have a family account - the one I started to set up before realising she was doing the same.  I can't delete my family account because it has active members.

I have followed the instructions to delete the child account in that family account, but that was over a week ago and it is still there. When I try again it says 'a request to delete this account has already been sent'. Just how long does it take before the request is complete?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Cliffy70 thanks for reaching out at the Community. It takes 7 days for the account to be permanently deleted, which is why you probably just noticed it gone now. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

It took quite a while for my child account to be deleted after I requested it.  I expect it will go soon.  A little odd why it takes so long.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, of course it deleted just as you responded! All good now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cliffy70 thanks for reaching out at the Community. It takes 7 days for the account to be permanently deleted, which is why you probably just noticed it gone now. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer