Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you add a calorie tracker to fitbit Ace?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would really like it if you could do a calorie tracker on the Fitbit ace because my son plays sports and wants to see how many calories he burns and i would like to see how many he burns to.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I think I remember reading that Fitbit intentionally did not include calories on the Ace, just as there is no place to log weight, for fear that children (or parents) be too concerned about weight and calories at young age when it is more important for them to focus on activity/exercise.

However, there is a separate board for suggestions where you could make the request, more likely to be seen by people making those decisions:

Features Suggestions Board

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Could you add calories that could be a setting were you could turn it off or on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Hello1_ It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! As my friend @JohnnyRow mentioned, we recommend you to submit your request in the Feature Suggestions board that he advised in his previous post.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes