Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a Family Account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I added my kids Ace 2's to a family account and it messed with my regular settings. So I requested the kids accounts be removed so I can delete the family account but have received no emails to confirm removal and can't delete the family account. Help please.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ChrisWh.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with your Family account. I understand that you requested to delete the Family account, but you're not receiving the email confirmation. I recommend making sure the email notifications for Family Account are turned on:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.

2. Find and click on "Notifications"

3. Find email notifications for "Family account" and make sure the setting is turned on. 

You can confirm the steps to delete the family account here. For steps to delete a child's account, see this help article: How do I delete my child’s Fitbit account?

For the information on how to set up Ace 2 trackers, check this help article: How do I set up Fitbit Ace devices?

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes