Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Ace have female health setting?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

looking to get this for my 10 yr old who has started her periods v early, does this have the health setting so she can track it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@baglady1208 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding your question, I'm afraid that the Ace doesn't have Female Health tracking as my friend @Julia_G mentioned. However, you can go ahead and submit a request in the feature suggestions board that she shared above.

The more votes this idea gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineers and developers.

Let @Julia_G and me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, @baglady1208, no, unfortunately Female Health Tracking is not available under kid view.  You could consider adding this suggestion on the feature request board; however, as the Ace is designed for kids under 12 it is likely to be useful only to a small minority of young girls.

I am sorry not to have better news for you, but welcome to the forums, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@baglady1208 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding your question, I'm afraid that the Ace doesn't have Female Health tracking as my friend @Julia_G mentioned. However, you can go ahead and submit a request in the feature suggestions board that she shared above.

The more votes this idea gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineers and developers.

Let @Julia_G and me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I'd known this before I bought my daughter's. Such a disappointment. Don't see any reason why they can't do an update to include it.

Best Answer

@Ash41864 I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm sorry that the Ace doesn't fit your needs currently. I'd like you to give your vote to this Feature Suggestion which requests the Ace to have this feature.

I really appreciate your feedback and let me know if any question arises! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Already voted for it. And as I’ve said, developing quality products relevant to the market shouldn’t depend on votes in a forum. Just do it already.
Best Answer

@Ash41864 Thanks for your feedback. Sorry for the delayed response.

We appreciate your time sharing your idea in the Feature Suggestions board which is constantly monitored by the developers team for future implementations. Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

Please don't hesitate to contact us back if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same issue - my daughter will be 13 soon - is there a way to link her ACE to a standard account view - i.e. like the one I see when logging in - so she can access this feature?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Charlolele , at 13 your daughter will be eligible for an adult account.  At that point you can set one up for her and she can have access to all features.

An Ace can be added to an adult account, so you will not need to replace her Fitbit.

As a new account it will not carry over her step history from her child account.

I hope this helps. Welcome to the forums.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes