Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace 2 doesn't track heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought my daughter a Fitbit Ace 2. I have used fitbits myself and assumed that the Fitbit Ace 2 would have a heart monitor as a default feature. But I was disappointed that the Fitbit Ace 2 did not have a heart monitor. I know I should have read the features before i bought the Fitbit Ace 2. But I thought that the heart monitor would be a standard feature. 

Any suggestions for another fitbit model for kids ?

Paul

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @AvaBoo  the Ace 2 is for children six years of age and up. You might want to check the Fitbit Store where you can compare trackers. Due to the laws of the land, to use a regular Fitbit would mean a person is 13 in the US and 16 in some European countries. If I had to get a device with the heart rate feature for a child, I'd go with the new Inspire HR. Let us know what you do.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@AvaBoo I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

Regarding your inquiry about the heart rate feature for the Ace 2, the information that shared my friend @Odyssey13 is correct.

As a side note, I'd like you to give your vote to this Feature Suggestion which requests this feature to be implemented. The more votes this request gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our team.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Maybe a miband or a Fitbit inspire

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Subtoshadowlege  the original post was August 2019, so I'm pretty sure @AvaBoo has found something by now. Unfortunately, they never returned, so we don't know what happened.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes