Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace 2 fell out of strap

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Purchased.a Fitbit Ace 2 for my son in March. He loved it and enjoys reading his steps in the 10 000’s.

Unfortunately his Fitbit repeatedly would fall out of his band. We found it on multiple occasions. Unfortunately this last time we can cannot find it. He is devastated. Wondering if there is anything that can be done to help my 6 year old get a replacement as he has had it only 5 months. Reading online it seems as though this is an issue with the ace 2 . 

Thanks 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

We’re in the same position looking for answers 

Update:

I’ve also had this problem. I’ve been back to place it was lost and tried to re sync but had no luck. We still have the strap too. There should be a better design considering kids are really active so this shouldn’t be happening. 

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jermur @DanielleLZJ.

I am sorry to hear that your kids Ace 2 trackers were lost. Thank you for providing the additional details, I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. I am here to assist you. 

@Jermur Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

@DanielleLZJ I appreciate your efforts to find the tracker. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I've sent this information to them and they will be contacting you regarding this matter. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been in contact with the support team and they have been extremely helpful!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @Jermur, thank you for your reply.

I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with our Support team. Thank you for your feedback! 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Enjoy the Fitbit experience. Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes