Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace 2 fell out of wristband

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter has had her fit bit ace 2 for less then two weeks and her Fitbit fell out of the wrist band and we can’t find it.  How can this be resolved? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Mandymaq.

I am sorry to hear your daughter's Ace 2 fell out of the wristband and you can’t find itI appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend following our tips from this help article to find the device: What should I do if I lose my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, the middle piece of the Fitbit ace 2, was lost while my son was jumping on the trampoline in an Trampoline centre (xplay). We know he was wearing it before he started, because he was curious to see what his steps Would be. When he got a water break, it was lost! The employees helped us search for it. But, it was small and it must have got into the tiny open spaces. My son was determined to find it, we even used a flashlight on my cellphone to look into the opening holes around the trampoline areas. It was heartbreaking. He really enjoyed it, especially seeing his plant grow each day. I enjoyed it too, but the thought of losing another expensive piece-I can’t. I noticed it’s on special now. I’m unfortunately I can’t recommend it. I hope Fitbit comes up with a better a solution for these expensive parts not be lost like that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah, my daughter owned hers for less than two weeks and was devastated
too. In looking now at reviews it sounds like this is a common issue with
fit bit ace 2. They aren't willing to replace because loss isn't covered
under warranty, but their product is obviously poorly made. I have other
fitbits in the household, but not the kids ones. We have never had an
issue until now, but they are losing a good customer. I won't repurchase
from fit bit in the future if they are going to continue to sell this item
to unsuspecting families. It's very poor taste. Sorry your kiddo lost his
too! I will begin my research on a more reputable brand!!
Best Answer
0 Votes