Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace battery not lasting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Daughters Ace does not last for week even after full charge.  Restart hasn’t resolved issue

jow can I take back to factory  settings 

and start again?  Fitbit does not have button in it

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Sangita67

There is no factory reset on the Ace. You could restart from the beginning, with a new email address and account, but any history would be deleted.

The information on the sales page for the Ace says the battery lasts five days, so what's going on with your daughter's device?

Let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
If there is no reset then you should update your webpage. I’ve wasted countless hours and searches of the web to achieve this.

Very disappointed that the Ace has only been in use for a month and it’s so complicated to resolve problems - I would not have bought this for my daughter had I known this.

I have restarted my Fitbit, reconnected to Bluetooth but the battery still doesn’t last 5 days. Final resort was to do factory reset but even that’s been a mission

Not a very happy customer - being quite tech savvy I’m surprised I’ve not been able to suss Fitbit

Sangita Patel
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Sangita67, good to see you in the Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry about this and thanks for what you've tried to get the Ace to work as it should.

I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to take a deeper look and help you out. Please, keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I believe we are having the same problem - usually at least once a day, my daughter’s Ace freezes, will not respond to touch, and has to be reset by plugging into the charger. Thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JudsonP wrote:

I believe we are having the same problem - usually at least once a day, my daughter’s Ace freezes, will not respond to touch, and has to be reset by plugging into the charger. Thoughts?

It looks like you may need to contact Support as well.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@JudsonP Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your daughter's Ace battery is not lasting as long as it should. Thank you for trying to fix this issue before contacting the forums. I would like you to try cleaning the contacts of the Ace and charger with a cotton swab in order to remove any dust that the tracker accumulates. After this, charge the Ace completely and see if the issue gets resolved.

@DramaQueenDiva Thank you for your help my friend!

See you all later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer