Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace for 11 year old

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I am based in the UK and am trying to set up a fitbit Ace 3 for my 11 year old. We have a google family account but when i try to logon to fitbit with his google id to set up the ace it comes up with he can't use fitbit with this account as it is supervised - gone into the family google account and into his account information and there is not option to stop supervision.  Am going round in circles with fitbit help try into sort this out.

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No help from Fitbit - they just said they were aware of the problem and are working on it!

My workaround was to open the Fitbit app and select Google login, then choose new account and set up a new account for my son - even though Google says it’s a supervised account Fitbit app has accepted this account!  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It's good to see you participating in the community @Rachelle101.

Thank you for sharing the details regarding the situation with setting up the Ace 3.

I'm sorry to read about this difficulty, nevertheless I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. I'd invite you to keep in contact with them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So did you figure something out? 
I have the exact same issue and so far Fitbit support have been totally helpless 

Best Answer

No help from Fitbit - they just said they were aware of the problem and are working on it!

My workaround was to open the Fitbit app and select Google login, then choose new account and set up a new account for my son - even though Google says it’s a supervised account Fitbit app has accepted this account!  

Best Answer

That worked! Thanks a million 

Best Answer