Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace not working off charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sons Fitbit Ace, purchased in July, is now not working off the charger. I tried the reset 3 times. Any other suggestions?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Shannao Did you check to make sure you got it fully charged?  Sometimes my son’s slightly shifts in the charger and it doesn’t get a full (or any) charge. 

Best Answer

Hi yes it is fully charged and was previously working with no problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shannao Have you tried a restart?

Ace Restart: Press the button on the charging cable 3 times within 8 seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into the computer. 8 seconds after the first button press, the Fitbit logo appears on the tracker's display. 

Best Answer

Yes I tried this as well and this didn’t work either unfortunately 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Darn. Sounds like it’s time to contact Customer Service. 

Best Answer

Have you tried cleaning the contacts on the Ace and charger?  Sometimes when I charge my devices and I find that they're not charging, this helps clear the connection between the two.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@Shannao Thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! Thank you also for trying the troubleshooting steps that mentioned @Jrdubyakc. I'd like you to try the workaround that shared @DramaQueenDiva. This is also helpful since the contacts of your tracker may accumulate dust sometimes and this doesn't permit the tracker to get a full charge or to charge properly.

Let us know if this does the trick and we'll be happy to follow up! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes