Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace only holding charge for 1 day.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son has had a Fitbit ace for only a few months and it has consistently only held charge for a day after being fully charged. I’ve made sure the pins are clean on the charger and the connections on back of the Fitbit are clear of debris. I’ve made sure everything is up to date etc. I’m not sure what else to try.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Caity-Jm  try a restart of the device. Then, get with customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Caity-Jm welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your son's Fitbit Ace since it's not holding a charge. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

If you haven't contacted our support team as @Odyssey13 advised, please try the tips that are listed in this help article. These tips are helpful in order to improve the battery life of your son's tracker.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer