Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace shows 0 Active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

We bought 2 fitbit Ace's for our girls, but 1 does not count "Active Minutes". It just stays at 0. It counts steps correctly.

We reset the Fitbit, and created a new Child account but it is still the same.

What else can we try to fix this?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Nicole2810 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Let me go ahead and help you to find a solution for the active minutes that your daughter's Ace is experiencing. Thank you by the way, for troubleshooting this issue before contacting the Community!

Please make sure that your daughter is not wearing her tracker too tight. Also, I would like to know what type of activities is she doing and for how long? In addition, please take a look at this help article, which explains how Fitbit devices track active minutes and how long they take to start tracking active minutes.

If all the details are covered and the issue persists, let me know and I'll be happy to follow up.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply.

We have two fitbits and both girls wear them the same way. They are active and I can't see how one does not display Active minutes. Steps count ok.

I have rebooted the fitbit, I have also setup a new child account and linked it to the fitbit - Still 0 Active minutes after 12 hours of wear.

Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nicole2810 Thank you for getting back and providing more details. Since they both are active and the issue persists for one of the Fitbit trackers, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes