Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace won't recharge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Echoing several other posts with same subject.

• Won't charge.
  • followed suggested troubleshooting
  • only has exclamation mark
  • cleaned pins/connections

Our wrinkle was that we lost the charger cable that came with it on a flight.  Bought compatible replacement cable from Amazon which worked fine 4/5 times.  Replacement cable doesn't have the "button" on the charging cable that will restart the tracker.

What to do now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@kingandy68 it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! Since your Fitbit Ace won't take a charge, even though you have tried the recommended troubleshooting steps, I would like to know if there is a possibility that a friend has a Fitbit Ace so you can borrow the charger from them in order to restart yours.

In the meantime, I'd also like to know if the steps that you tried are the ones that are listed in this help article. This will help me to assist you accordingly.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks.  Answer to first statement - No, no known friends with Ace that we can borrow original charger from.  and 2nd, to reiterate, Yes - I tried all known/published troubleshooting suggestions from the Community & FAQ's.

thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kingandy68 thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes