Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS integration request on Kids Ace & Ace 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What do parents really want out of a kids watch for age K-5 (Before a phone is even a consideration)

#1 ANSWER - GPS!!!!

GPS is what parents want! We do NOT want to give our little ones smart phones at a young age or a capability to text/call friends. We want to track them for their safety!!

Please make a kid Fitbit with GPS capability... No phone needed.

All the other features of the Ace 2 are great... but please create a GPS option for the Kids version!! Adults have phones so it isn't needed in our watches... stand out and be the first watch to do this correctly (all the others are phone/display/game focused). Parents will buy this!

Moderator edit: update subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I would suggest voting for, and adding your comments to, this feature suggestion to make a kids tracker with GPS -- the suggestion is marked as "under consideration".  The more votes, the more likely it is to be implemented.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@HealthyMamaD Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I really like your idea and thank you for sharing it in the Community. As my friend @Julia_G mentioned, the more votes the idea that she shared gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineers and developers.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any doubts! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I voted for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HealthyMamaD Awesome! Thank you for providing your vote to the Feature Suggestion shared above. Please keep an eye on the suggestion constantly in order to see its status.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes