Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add activities like running, swimming and playing on the Ace 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Because I checked the settings and stuff

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Hello @EdsonFitbit , 

just to inform you that as today the in-app manual is still not fixed and the animated pictures show exercise, activity zone minutes, running, swimming...

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is so disappointing! I've been trying to figure this out all day. I bought the Ace 3 for my daughter, today is her birthday and she has been asking me why it doesn't have the exercise 'buttons' like it says in the manual. She is 9 and has seen this, yet the whole of Fitbit quality control process, didn't spot this!! 

Unbelievable!

Best Answer

@LucioFitbit Since you look very active in this board can you follow up this case without providing the typical canned answer! Thanks.

My son is having the same issue than @Danndt's daughter.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have literally just purchased this on the very basis that it shows you can track activities such as running and swimming. Why include them in your advertising if this is not possible/doesn’t even exists. Tracking ‘activity’ and an actual activity such as swimming  and running are two very different things. I am one very annoyed and frustrated customer. Had I have known this I would have purchased another watch. Bad form Fitbit. 

Best Answer