Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I stop calendar notifications from going to my child’s Ace 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my son has an Ace 3 and is set up with a family account. I have the Fitbit app on my phone and his. His is in Kid View. His phone is part of our iPhone family sharing account so his phone gets notifications from the family calendar. How do I prevent the notifications from going to his Ace 3. From the Account page on Fitbit app I can click on his Ace 3 device and then click on notifications. However the only option listed is for Calls (which are turned off) and no other options for calendar, email, text…etc. Yet his Ace 3 still gets calendar notifications. From the parent view I am unable to locate his device anywhere and the Notification page in the Account page does not list calendar anywhere. Please help. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Mxscar 

Open your Bluetooth on your phone then tap on ace 3 then turn off system notifications. This way you don’t have to turn off your child’s goals and congratulatory notifications using the DND mode. This should stop calendar notifications. 

😃 Please let me know if this provided you with the best answer to your question. Let me know how it goes

Best Answer
0 Votes