Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off the "Reminders to Move" while at work?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, all.

I am new to the Fitbit family, having received and set up my Fitbit Ace for my birthday today.
Although I am 27, the Ace has all the functionality I require, and no superfluous features.

I was wondering whether there's a way to snooze activity reminders for a certain hour slot, as I don't want to be interrupted by them whilst at work. Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Casey

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CaseyBee Welcome to the Fitbit family and Community forums! It's great to know that the Ace fits your needs.

Regarding your inquiry about the reminders to move, I'd like you take a look at this help article, which explains all the information and options about the reminders to move feature.

In addition, I want to share the Ace manual so you can learn all its features and get the most out of it.

Let me know if you have more questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@CaseyBee Welcome to the Fitbit family and Community forums! It's great to know that the Ace fits your needs.

Regarding your inquiry about the reminders to move, I'd like you take a look at this help article, which explains all the information and options about the reminders to move feature.

In addition, I want to share the Ace manual so you can learn all its features and get the most out of it.

Let me know if you have more questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer