Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add my kids versa and kids Ace to my Fitbit account?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased two fit bits for my kids.  One has a Versa and the other an Ace.  Can I add these two new devices to my Fitbit account (I have a Charger 2).  When I do it on my android Fitbit app and click on +Set up a Device; choose the device - nothing happens!!! So frustrating.  Can anyone please help.  Thanks in advance 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You have to set up a family account first. Did you do that? Once you do you set up sub accounts for the kids and add the tracker to each account.

Best Answer

@EloisePerth   Just to clarify one little detail.  Once you set up the Family Account from your app dashboard (tap on the account icon, then Create Family Account), you will add the child with the Ace to the Family Account.  The child with the Versa will need his/her own account using his/her own email.  The Ace, and eventually the Ace 2. are the only trackers that can be set up to the Family Account. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@EloisePerth Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if you were able to set up your kids Fitbit trackers after creating a Family account.

If you found @SunsetRunner and @LZeeW posts helpful, please accept them as solutions.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EloisePerth  the Ace is designed to work with a family account. I do not believe that the Versa will work with a family account but will require a full a account.

Best Answer