Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the clock face that appears on the box?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son was very excited to get his new Fitbit Ace 2 watch but is disappointed he can't use the watch face on the box.  Did I miss something or is it not available?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Aceventura welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your son is disappointed about the clock face.

Please take a look at the page 14 of the Ace 2 manual. You will find the steps to change the clock face for your kid.

Let me know if more questions arise and I'll be happy to assist! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply.  We have however read page 14 as well as the whole manual. We know how to change the clock face but are disappointed the clock face on the box and in all the promos isn't an available option.  We need help figuring out how to get that particular clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Aceventura I'm sorry for the late response. I noticed that the inquiry was answered in this thread.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any questions and I'll be happy to assist you.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

It’s the Fred clock face!!! (The one that looks like a eye or two) I noticed it once my son hit his step goal he was so excited that you can use that face on his Fitbit Ace 2.

Best Answer

That clock face isn’t available in the ones I have to choose from (neither “Fred”, eyes nor monster)?? Old posts aren’t relevant anymore?

Best Answer