Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link Ace 2 to existing child's account?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

We bought Ace 2 for our children’s birthdays. I had already created their family profiles. How do I link their new devices to their profiles?

Thanks in advance!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JozeZEA.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and I am glad to help you with connecting your children’s Ace 2 trackers to their profiles. For the best experience, have your children connect the trackers to their device. If your children don’t have one, you can connect their trackers to your device. Since you've created already your children's profiles, you can switch to kid view by following these steps:

1. Tap the Today tab

, and tap your profile picture. Tap My Family.
  2. Under your child’s name, tap Switch to Kid View.
  3. You will see the option to set up a tracker to the child's account 

Please find more information about how to set up and sync Ace 2 trackers in this help article: How do I set up Fitbit Ace devices?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply! 

I tried to put the account in kid’s view but there is a spinning circle. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JozeZEA, thank you for your reply.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I am sorry to hear you are going through this situation. Please let me know what phone are you using? Have you tried to set up the trackers using another supported phone or Windows 10 computer?

Please keep me posted. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

I deleted the app and reinstalled it - still not working. 

I have an iPhone 8 with up to date iOS. 

Best Answer

This affects me too same iPhone with up to date iOS.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Jhouche. Thank you for your reply, @JozeZEA

@JozeZEA I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Thank you for providing the additional details.

@Jhouche thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. 

I would like to advise that our team is currently working to resolve this issue and we hope to have a fix soon. I am sorry for any trouble. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes