Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manage a Family Account?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband and I got our 2 kids Aces. We thought we could link up 2 family accounts. I went through to delete my daughter so he could add her to his then add me as second guardian but how do we do that faster than 7 days? It gives error code 500 when we tried to set it up on his phone. We are leaving for a trip and wanted them ready before this weekend.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Mmstephens85 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry about the issue that you've experienced when trying to set up your Family accounts. I'd like you to take a look at this help article so you can know how to set up and manage your Family accounts. It also explains how to add members to the Family account and more.

If the issue persists, make sure that your phones have the most recent app version installed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I will download the app to my daughters phone but would I click join or log in with my info on hers to set up her ace again. Then would I have to delete her off mine but everything I read it takes 7 days to do that. Or should I wipe it all clean and make her a new acct and start fresh. I’m so confused and no # to call and walk me through at one time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mmstephens85 Thank you for joining us in this thread! Regarding your question, you need to log in with your credentials. Please check out this page for the setup instructions and more information.

Let me know if you have any doubts and I'll be happy to assist you! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes