Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove kids account from Family?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I am trying to remove my kids account, but while removing its saying its sent a mail to confirm, but I don't receive any emails, also while creating account it didn't ask for email, so I believe it should be sending on my primary account email. 

Can you please help how to remove kids accounts?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On your (guardian) profile settings check that you're allowing to receive all notifications via emails, I think the one related family account is something about promotions (?). In doubt activate all notifications, make again the procedure to request kid account deletion and wait those infamous 7 days. Sorry for not accurate explanation but I gave away my son's device.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@moirf   That confirmation email goes to the Guardian on the Family account.  If you have more than one Guardian on the Family account, all guardians should check their emails.  How do I manage my child in the Fitbit app? 

I'm moving your question to the Ace & Family Account forum, a better fit for your question.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, but I am not getting any email on guardian account. I also checked spam.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On your (guardian) profile settings check that you're allowing to receive all notifications via emails, I think the one related family account is something about promotions (?). In doubt activate all notifications, make again the procedure to request kid account deletion and wait those infamous 7 days. Sorry for not accurate explanation but I gave away my son's device.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great, this was the issue. I am surprised about this design, these are mandatory actions which can't be treated as notifications.

Best Answer