Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop notifications going to my daughter’s Ace 2 instead of my charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Charge 4 used to receive notifications (texts, calls etc). But, since my daughter’s Ace2 has been in action on the Family account (set up using iPhone) I no longer receive any, but she does! Most irksome 🙂

How do I rectify this and not lose her data? I note that if set her up using an iPad Ace2 won’t receive notifications- wish I had read that before! However, she has been using a while and lots of data. If I forget her on the iphone to pair her using iPad will her data be lost? If so, is there another way for me to receive my notifications? Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you log into her kid view account & turn off ‘calls’ under where you ‘sync’ her Fitbit there’s a ‘notifications’ bit & you’ll probably find the ‘calls’ is switched to on - turn it off &!it should then stop her receiving your notifications. It’s locating your phone & sending your notifications to her. I just figured this out tonight with my sons ace 3 & he was receiving my iPhone text messages (shock!). 

Leah

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

If you log into her kid view account & turn off ‘calls’ under where you ‘sync’ her Fitbit there’s a ‘notifications’ bit & you’ll probably find the ‘calls’ is switched to on - turn it off &!it should then stop her receiving your notifications. It’s locating your phone & sending your notifications to her. I just figured this out tonight with my sons ace 3 & he was receiving my iPhone text messages (shock!). 

Leah
Best Answer

Thank you so much Leah!! Done :white_heavy_check_mark:. Phew! So glad I reached out to the Fitbit community 👍🏾😁 

Best Answer

Hhsjdbbfndkxike xm

Best Answer
0 Votes