Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep having to re add my devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I have downloaded the new app, I keep having to re add my devices. I have a versa 2 and my children both have Ace 3s. In the old app, no matter how long I didn’t open the app for, our devices were always saved and just needed to be synced. Now, if I don’t open the new app for a few days, it has lost all our devices and I have to re add everything. It hasn’t saved any data since it lost it. I have re added the same devices numerous times and I am finding this infuriating. Anyone have a similar issue or is there an obvious fix? TIA 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Im having the same issue.  Its very very frustrating.  Whats the fix here fitbit?

Best Answer

I have the same issues . Have to re/add about everyday . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you asking sure that you are logging into the same accounts? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure what you're asking here?  I have two fitbits, one is mine and one is my son's.  I have to re-add the devices every time I login.  This is a huge glitch

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I may have it sorted after some back and forth with tech support. It’s been a week and I haven’t had to re ad device. See pic attached. 

IMG_0901.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the issue of my son hasn't used his app in a while so its logged out. His watch time needs to be corrected and therefor synced. My google login works on my phone, and on a computer, but it will not work on his ipad. Neither will his google login that we created for the purpose of having a fitbit work. Any ideas on how to get logged into his ipad so his watch can sync? 

Best Answer
0 Votes