Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I no longer see tiles in my Fitbit account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my son an Ace 3. I added a child account for him. I have a Charge 3. Now my steps, stairs, active minutes & distance tiles are gone. They are not on the edit screen to add back in. They've disappeared off my iPhone, iPad and web browser dashboards. I can't see the stats anywhere, and they're not listed to add back in on the edit screen. I tried deleting the app on my iPhone and reinstalling and it didn't fix the problem. The weirdest past is that it's across devices and platforms. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It turns out, when you add an Ace 3 to an iPhone, your own fitbit gets disconnected. At least on iOS 15. This happened again when I added a second child account/Ace 3 again. You have to re-add your fitbit. Interestingly, the first Ace 3 stayed connected when I added the second. Only my fitbit got booted. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @lamius.

I’m sorry to hear about your tiles are no longer showing up in your Fitbit account. Thank you for the time you spent trying to get them resolved.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. Not sure what else to do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @DFos28.

In this case, I would recommend setting up your Fitbit Charge 3 as a replacement device:

1. Tap the Today tab EdsonFitbit_0-1653506160085.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It turns out, when you add an Ace 3 to an iPhone, your own fitbit gets disconnected. At least on iOS 15. This happened again when I added a second child account/Ace 3 again. You have to re-add your fitbit. Interestingly, the first Ace 3 stayed connected when I added the second. Only my fitbit got booted. 

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @lamius.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the issue with your Fitbit Ace 3. Thank you for letting us know how you did it.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

See you around.

Best Answer