Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to disable the display on the Ace 2 during school hours?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to get my daughter a fitbit, mostly for sleep tracking and heart rate tracking when we ride bikes together. However it would be a bonus if she could wear it to school. I think I could convince her teachers it wouldn't be a problem if I could set it to completely turn off (or only tell time) during school hours. I see 'parental controls' listed as a feature but that looks like it's only in the app?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @zintapritie2.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and your interest in Fitbit Ace 2 tracker for your daughter. I am glad to assist you with your concern. While it's not possible to disable the display on the Ace 2, the screen turns off when not in use. If you don't want the screen to turn on when your daughter turns her wrist, you can turn off the Screen Wake setting. For more information, see How do I see the time on my Fitbit device? 

I also would like to mention that Ace 2 continuously tracks a variety of stats including:

• Steps taken
  • Active minutes
  • Steps taken this hour and the number of hours you met your hourly activity goal
  • Sleep duration

However it doesn't track heart rate. Find more information about the Ace 2 in this manual and in this help article.

You can also check out our comparison page at https://www.fitbit.com/compare, where you can see at a glance the features that each device provides.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes