Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kids Ace not working with tablet?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son has been asking for a Fitbit for his birthday. His birthday is today and we gave in and bought him an ace for his 8th birthday. He wanted to be able to compete with me and I noticed there was a family setting etc.

So being 8 the only tablet my son has access to his a kindle kids fire... he is too young for a mobile phone and being just turned 8 shouldn't be expected he would have any other device.

The problem is I can not access the family account on his tablet? 

We've spent all morning playing trying to get his new birthday present working and I'm at a loss....

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Dsmith1980 It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! By the way, congratulations to your son for his 8th birthday.

Regarding the syncing issues between his Fitbit Ace and the Kindle Fire, I'm afraid to tell you that this device is not in the supported devices list. In this case, you can sync your son's Ace with your phone.

As a side note, please give your vote to this Feature Suggestion, which requests compatibility with the Kindle Fire. The more votes this idea gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineers.

Keep me posted if you have more questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes